Well folks, AU 2015 is officially out of the gate—hold on to your hats. In addition to welcoming y’all to fabulous Las Vegas today and (hopefully) getting you checked in and registered so you’re ready to rock and roll tomorrow, we held a whole bunch of bonus preconference events.
- The Leadership Forum brought together industry leaders and enterprise executives from around the world for an exclusive day of engaging discussions, insights into emerging technology, and networking.
- The MEP and Structural Fabricators Forum delivered a whole day of insight and learning about BIM just for those who detail, estimate, and fabricate MEP or structural systems.
- The Infrastructure Summit brought together civil and utility professionals to explore BIM best practices and the future of infrastructure.
- The ATC Summit welcomed ATC owners, program managers, and instructors, with keynotes and sessions highlighting trends in training and certification.
- At the Education Summit, professional educators, industry leaders, and academics gathered to learn about trends shaping the classroom today, and connect with others to explore the role future design thinkers will play in the world.
- The Computational BIM Workshop taught visual programming and scripting for Revit using tools like Rhino and Grasshopper.
- Our DevDays annual conference brought together Autodesk application developers, Autodesk engineers, and Autodesk Developer Network members to look at the latest and upcoming technologies, and make connections.
So much learning—and we’re just getting warmed up. Get a good night’s sleep so you’ll be ready for what's ahead tomorrow.